Smoking is one of the most common bad habits in every four of five. Not limited to men but even women in this bad habit with a cigarette. You may have heard and read a lot about the side effects of smoking. Even after that drug addiction can not force you to quit cigarettes. But when your body begins to react to the consumption of tobacco, you are going to quit a bad habit.
Failure of the habit of smoking is very difficult and painful. But after the implementation of strong solutions, you should stick to it. Below is a list of positive things that happen to you when you stop smoking.
• Your high blood pressure is reduced to a normal life. Smokers have a high level of blood pressure and stop the consumption of nicotine returns of the normal blood pressure.
• The circulation of blood in the body, improves after quitting smoking. Carbon monoxide in the blood decreases, if you do not smoke more than a week.
• When you stop smoking, increase oxygen levels in the body. This leads to improved blood circulation. Smoking builds toxins in the body that affects the skin tone
• If you do not smoke for 2-3 days, it is believed that the reduced level of nicotine to your system. Nicotine slows brain function.
• Your metabolism increases and the energy level to rise. You’ll feel more active and healthy.
While leaving the consumption of tobacco smoke can be healthy, there are several negative changes that may occur.
• The desire to smoke can lead to headaches. When you smoke, nicotine enters the brain, the smoker feels relaxed mentally. Headache is a common health problem faced by dependent smokers.
• a sense of laziness and lethargy are evident, as the body slowly returns to normal. When you smoke, nicotine increases the heart rate is much higher than normal. So, after you quit smoking, the rate of heart rate is normal at this time, you may feel sleepy and lazy.
• You may be suffering from digestive problems.
• Sore throat, the other negative changes that may occur quitter. You may be suffering from colds and coughs, sore throat, and voice alteration.
• Easy dream or a nightmare also shows ex-smokers. After the release of the habit, the mental state of your mind becomes unstable because of addiction to nicotine. Changes in sleeping patterns can lead to a breach of your peace of mind.
These are a few positive and negative changes that may affect you after quitting. Be strong with your decision. You can save your life, only if you control it.